Flinders University Physiotherapy Service
The clinic is a collaboration with the Flinders University Master of Physiotherapy Program. Staffed by final year students and supervised by physiotherapy educators from the University, the service provides comprehensive physiotherapy assessment and management. It’s a wonderful opportunity for staff and the broader community to receive quality physiotherapy care while providing a valuable opportunity for students to gain clinical experience.
All appointments cost $10 and private health cover is not required.
- Comprehensive physiotherapy assessment and management
- Pain and injury management
- Postural assessment and postural pain management
- Sports analysis, risk identification and injury management
- Post-operative, orthopaedic management
- Exercise advice, prescription, monitoring and progression