Flinders University Hearing Services
Flinders University Hearing Services offers a broad range of hearing-related clinical services provided by experienced, university qualified audiologists dedicated to maintaining the highest possible standards of audiology and professional hearing care in a non-commercial and client-focused environment.
We believe in excellence in service. That means, we provide ongoing care beyond initial hearing assessment and hearing aid fitting. We keep any explanation of your results as simple and clear as possible, and we work with you to complement your lifestyle of hearing needs. Our waiting times are just 2-3 weeks. If you need hearing aids, we offer a flexible trial period for fittings, access to a range of manufacturers, and comprehensive evaluation of hearing aid benefit for your life.
- Paediatric hearing assessments for children of all ages and professional advice for parents
- APD (Auditory Processing Disorder) assessments
- Adult hearing assessments, evaluation and independent ethical advice
- Pre-employment assessments
- Hearing aid recommendations, fitting and aftercare
- Aural rehabilitation and communication training
- Tinnitus advice and management
- Provision of personalised hearing protection
A referral is no longer required for audiology appointments. Simply call us on 08 7221 8700 to book a time that best suits you. Hearing assessments and all general hearing services cost $50.