Flinders University Exercise Physiology
At Flinders Health2GO, our exercise physiology students under supervision from experienced accredited exercise physiologists, assess people with a range of chronic health conditions to provide them with the best advice on how to best improve their movement ability/physical activity and achieve their goals. The clinic uses gold standard exercise assessment to measure the individual response to exercise as the basis of a truly individualised, evidence-based exercise programme that can be performed at locations and times convenient for the client.
- Exercise assessment, interpretation, and prescription
- Exercise Rehabilitation and Chronic Disease management
- Pre-exercise screening assessment
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Full movement screen
- Cardiometabolic health assessment
- Glucose and lipid profile assessment
- 12-lead resting and exercise electrocardiogram assessment
- Exercise behaviour counselling and education
- Exercise and physical activity goal setting assistance
CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.