Flinders University Diabetes Clinic
The best possible care in the prevention and management of Diabetes.
At Flinders Health2GO, our experienced Diabetes Nurse Practitioner and Credentialed Diabetes Educator delivers the best possible care in the prevention and management of Diabetes. We provide education and motivation to assist people that are at risk of developing Diabetes, or have a diagnosis of Diabetes to manage their condition. Our services are all bulk billed, with no requirements of a GP management plan visit.
We teach about and manage:
- Type 1 Diabetes, including pump management and continuous glucose monitoring
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Injectable medication initiation and ongoing titration
- Healthy lifestyle and weight management clinic, with or without a diagnosis of Diabetes
To help maintain social distancing and support the community in keeping safe during the current COVID-19 outbreak we have now introduced a telehealth Diabetes service. If you would prefer to have your appointment from home rather than attending the clinic then please let us know at the time of booking and we will organise this for you. Appointments via attendance at the clinic are still most welcome.
Group Information Sessions - Type 2 Diabetes
Join us for weekly group information sessions run over four weeks, designed to support people living with Type 2 diabetes.
- Learn from guest presenters, including our Nurse Practitioner and experts in exercise physiology and nutrition
- Meet and build relationships with other people with diabetes
- Suitable for anyone with Type 2 diabetes - either newly diagnosed or those needing a refresher
Session run on Friday afternoons and cost $10 per session, or free of charge with a referral for group allied health sessions from your GP.
To secure your place or for further information, please call us on 7221 8700 or email us at email@example.com